Packing list for a wellness visit
Are you coming to relax soon, but don't know exactly what to pack? Fortunately, you don't need much for a wellness visit to Thermae 2000. How nice is that? If you are coming to relax for one or more days at Thermae 2000, just don't forget to bring the following:
- Bathrobe, slippers and towels (of course, these items can also be rented/purchased)
- As a hotel guest, you will receive a bathing package from us including bathrobe, slippers and towels
- Bathing suit (except for visits on Thursday)
- A moisturizing cream to apply to your skin at the end of your visit
- A moisturizer to apply to your skin at the end of your visit
- A book or magazine
The following is not allowed in our spa:
- Phones, tablets and laptops (these are not allowed due to the privacy of our guests).
- Diving goggles and swimming attributes
- Food and drinks
- Folding chairs
- Large bags/shoppers
Store items safely
Thermae 2000 has lockers. As a guest, you can use one large and one small locker with your bracelet. You can store your shoes, clothes, valuables and phone. You do not need a debit card in the wellness area. If you use the catering or additional activities, these will be scanned onto your wristband and you will pay for them at the end of your visit. Want to bring a bottle of water or a book into the wellness area? That is allowed. Please use our clear plastic bags. You will find them in the changing rooms.
Food & drinks
During your visit or stay in our wellness center, a suitable catering service is available at any time of the day. For a slice of the delicious "Limburgse vlaai" or a Salad Bowl, take a seat at the Bread & Bites. In summer, grab a refreshing drink at the Foodtruck, right next to the sunbathing lawn. Or opt for an extended drink on the Infinitum's rooftop terrace? Just above the sauna landscape is the Senses Restaurant. Here you can relax in your bathrobe by the open fireplace and enjoy lunch, drinks or dinner. Prefer high-class culinary dining? Then book a table at Pure Restaurant, where Chef Reshma Simons cooks up the stars of the sky every day.
Reservations are not required for food outlets, with the exception of the Pure Restaurant.
Thermae For Me
After a wonderful day at the spa, your skin may need some extra hydration. Pamper your skin and try our own Thermae For Me skincare line during your stay. Products are available at the front desk or in the salon.