Information about Corona virus
Following the press conference on COVID-19 (the coronavirus) on Tuesday 13 October at 7 pm, during which the stricter measures were announced, we are forced to make adjustments to the Thermae 2000 service. This will affect existing bookings, subscriptions, patients in our paramedical centre and much more. For the time being, we assume so:
- The 4* hotel of Thermae 2000 remains open regularly, including restaurant possibility for breakfast, lunch and dinner, full access to all facilities, offer of massages and beauty treatments and activities in smaller groups in sauna and wellness.
- The day visit to Thermae 2000 remains possible to a limited extent, with a maximum stay of 4 hours, with no possibility of restaurant use. To manage day visits, there are only 2 packages to book:
» To ensure safe use of the saunas, it is essential to stay hydrated and maintain your blood sugar level. During the period that our restaurants are closed, we therefore offer vitality packages at the reception with a drink and a healthy snack.
Current measures Thermae 2000
For your and our safety, we ask you to observe the following measures during your visit:
- Reservation is mandatory, with max. 2 persons per reservation
- Keep 1.5 meters distance - from each other and our employees
- Disinfect hands on arrival and regularly at the visit
- Check in and out according to reservation
- Wearing bath slippers is mandatory
- Pay attention to swimming routes and max. number of persons in the baths
- Relax, enjoy and respect each other
- New! Mouthguards - our employees wear mouthguards in front of and behind the scenes for protection. We ask our guests to wear mouth masks in the public areas up to the dressing rooms and in the hotel / restaurant from Thursday 15 October.
Have you already made a reservation within the period until November 12th?
We will contact all guests who have already made a reservation as soon as possible and look for a suitable solution per reservation to rebook your reservation to the current situation or to book to a new date after November 12th.
Do you have tickets with other conditions, such as 7 hours access?
You have the choice to surrender them during the modified opening (for now until November 12th) at the current conditions (max. 4 hours access, no use of restaurants) or to surrender your ticket later.
Do you have a subscription?
Then you will receive information by e-mail about the consequences for you as a subscriber.
Do you have an appointment with one of our physiotherapists?
The Paramedical Center is fully open. Here we can continue to offer the care you are used to from us. After your class or treatment, you can temporarily not use the facilities.
Don't have a reservation but do you have a question?
Feel free to mail email@example.com, or send a message to our Customer Service via WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger. Please keep in mind that we receive a lot of questions at the moment so the response time can be longer than you are used to.