Information about Corona virus
[update 19 May 2020 | 18:00h]
Thermae 2000 opens hotel incl. baths
and on June 1st also for day guests on 20 May
Thermae 2000 is one of the largest wellness centres in the Netherlands with no less than 64,000 m² of wellness area. The baths are filled with thermal water from our own wells at a depth of 381 meters in the Cauberg. As such, Thermae 2000 is affiliated with the VNSWB (Association of Dutch Sauna and Wellness Companies) and KHN (Royal Dutch Hospitality Industry).
Saunas closed but thermal baths and other facilities open
From the safety region there is an exception in force to open our thermal bath as a recreational pool for the time being until 1 September. Saunas and steam baths remain closed, our baths, sunbathing areas and rest areas are open. During the opening of Thermae 2000 in adapted form as a recreational swimming pool there is a continuous swimwear obligation.
The measures taken by Thermae 2000 can be read in the Corona protocol (NL) > download
Which facilities will be open from 20 May (hotel guests only)?
- Hotel incl. room service
- Thermal indoor and outdoor pools, exclusively for hotel guests
- Restaurant Pure for breakfast and dinner, exclusively for hotel guests
- Restaurant and terrace (lounge bar) for snacks and drinks during the day, exclusively for hotel guests
- Solarium and relaxation cinema
- Rest areas Listen, Dream and Read in the Infinitum
- Massage and beauty salon department
- Sunbathing lawn
- Limited range of activities
BOOK: Would you like to come over for the night, swim, have a nice dinner and enjoy a massage or facial? Then make a reservation directly via: https://www.thermae.nl/hotel/arrangementen/
Which facilities are open from 1 June (for day guests with reservation)? All above, plus:
- Thermal outdoor pools in bathing area, for hotel and day guests (incl. season ticket holders) only on compulsory reservation
- Sunbathing lawn including catering service
- All F&B outlets within Thermae 2000
- Activity schedule
BOOK: To come for a swim, relax on the sunbathing lawns and enjoy good food and drinks from June 1st, reservations can be made later this week.
PURE RELAXATION AT THE CAUBERG SUMMIT
with our special packages
Here are some arrangements highlighted.
Have a look at our complete overview with all the different arrangements.