Summer Culinary Hotelpackage
Our hotel is open! Relax during an overnight stay with access to our thermal baths, rest areas and restaurants.
- Overnight stay at the top of the Cauberg
- Breakfast with view over the Heuvelland or in your hotel room
- Access to the thermal indoor and outdoor pools, renewed sunbathing area and relaxation areas Listen, Dream and Read in the Infinitum
- Use of bathrobe and bath towel
- Wellness voucher worth € 12,50 p.p
- .Culinary 3-course dinner in Restaurant Pure
- Free to re-book*
- This package can be booked until 31 May 2020 and is valid from 20 May until 31 August 2020.
- The prices do not include municipal charges of € 3.99 per person per night and parking costs of € 15 per vehicle per night.
- Would you like to know more about the opened facilities, hygiene measures and more? Please click here
- *All overnight stays in June, July and August can be re-booked free of charge up to 48 hours prior to arrival.
Please note: normally you will receive an automatic confirmation email immediately after making a reservation. Due to a technical malfunction you will now receive an empty confirmation. We will make sure that you receive a correct confirmation as soon as possible.
From 20 May to 31 August bathing suits: Because saunas remain closed until 1 September, until then every day is considered a bathing suit day. This means that bathing suits must be worn in the thermal baths and you must enter the other rooms wearing a bathrobe.
- Swimwear day
- Mix day
- Nude days
- Swimwear weekend (fridaynight from 17.00 hours)
*Prijzen zijn per persoon o.b.v. een 2-persoonskamer