Book a spa day
From June 1st
From June 1st, it is possible to visit Thermae 2000 as a day guest. Although saunas will remain closed until July 1st, you can enjoy our thermal indoor and outdoor pools, restaurants, sunbathing area, and rest areas. In the context of the coronavirus, we work with a limited maximum capacity. For this reason, reservations are compulsory for all guests. Also, in our catering establishments we apply measures to guarantee the distribution of the guests. Want to be guaranteed a spot? Then book an arrangement including lunch or dinner. Book your entrance:
- Access to 1200 m³ thermal indoor and outdoor pools, restaurants, rest areas, sunbathing areas and activities
- With an entrance you have access to the facilities for a maximum of 7 hours.
- We will agree on an arrival and departure time together with you.
- Make a reservation by phone via +31 (0)43 - 609 2000 or WhatsApp via +31 (0)6 12 20 70 51
- Entrance options:
- Thermal spa entrance: € 27,50 p.p.
- Thermal spa entrance incl. lunch or dinner*: € 52,50 p.p.
- Thermal spa entrance incl. lunch or dinner* and 25 minutes treatment: € 89,- p.p.
*Lunch or dinner: 3-course menu in Bread & Bites
From July 1st
Good news: from 1 July the saunas will reopen and all facilities will be available for you. Soon it will be possible to reserve your entrance online for € 37,50 p.p. Do you want to be assured of an entrance after July 1st? Book by phone via +31 (0)43 - 609 2000 or by WhatsApp via +31 (0)6 12 20 70 51
What measures will be taken in regard to COVID-19?
We apply specific measures for your and our health and safety. Read more here >
Which facilities will be open from the 1st of June?
- Thermal indoor and outdoor pools
- All F&B outlets within Thermae 2000
- Solarium and relaxation cinema
- Rest areas
- Massage department
- Skin & bodycare salon
- Sunbathing lawn including catering service
- Daily varying activity schedule
Do you have a voucher?
- Yes, but my voucher expired between 15 March and 1 June 2020.
Your voucher will be extended until 1 October 2020. You can redeem the voucher based on availability and must reserve by telephone on 043 - 609 2000. Your day entry voucher is valid for access to our facilities for a period of 7 hours, which you determine when making your reservation.
- Yes, I have a voucher that expires later than June 1, 2020.
Your voucher will keep its original validity. You can redeem it subject to availability and must reserve it by telephone on 043 - 609 2000. Your day entry voucher is valid for access to our facilities for a period of 7 hours, which you determine when making your reservation.
Is it possible to book a treatment without an entrance?
That is possible! Take a look at our massages and treatments here, choose your favorite treatment, and fill in the request form to book it without entrance or overnight stay.