Terms and conditions Thermae 2000
General terms & conditions
- Wearing swimwear in the sauna section is not allowed. (with the exception of swimming costume days)
- Wearing swimwear in the pool section is required. (with the exception of nude days)
- You can rent bathrobes and towels at the reception. (only included when its mentioned in a package) Slippers are for sale, you can take them with you when you leave.
- Wearing a bathrobe in Thermae 2000 is required.
- You can also bring a bathrobe, towel and a pair of slippers by yourself.
- It is not allowed to consume your own food and refreshments in Thermae 2000.
Price changes are reserved.
- If you have booked an overnight stay in Hotel Thermae 2000, there is a prepayment. The amount of this prepayment needs to be on the bank account of Thermae 5 days before arrival.
- At Thermae 2000 you can pay by creditcard, cash and PIN (for example: maestro/mastercard).
- You pay packages/treatments without an overnight stay on the same day before you leave Thermae 2000.
Cancellation terms day entrance
It is possible to move or cancel your day entry free of charge up to 24 hours in advance, and you will receive the amount paid back in the form of a voucher. If the reservation for a day entrance is cancelled within 24 hours, 100% of the costs will be charged. If it concerns a voucher that has already been redeemed, your voucher will not be returned.
Cancellation terms hotel
Depending on the time of cancellation, the following amounts will be charged:
- On al our transactions is the ‘Uniforme Voorwaarden Horeca’ (UVH) applicable. Cancellations must be announced until 2 days (48 hours) before arrival. Afterwards we are unfortunately forced to pass on costs.
- If there is a ‘’no-show’’, we are required to send an invoice or tax your credit card.
Cancellation terms treatments and packages
It is possible to move or cancel your treatment, massage or day package free of charge up to 48 hours in advance, whereby you will receive the amount paid back in the form of a voucher. If a reservation is cancelled within 48 hours or a "no-show" takes place, we are obliged to charge 100% of the costs.
Guests who combine a visit to our sauna and pools with one or more treatments and/or packages, receive a confirmation e-mail or a confirmation letter per mail. In this e-mail/letter you can find all terms included for your visit and any cancellation.
Thermae 2000 indicates within what time period the treatment(s) will take place. There are no fixed times.
The guest needs to be present in Therame 2000 a half hour before the treatment. Possible traffic jams and other delays cannot be relied on, because we are working with a planning. Besides that, Thermae 2000 can not guarantee treatments take place at the same time. There will be always strived to take the wishes of the guests ' needs. When the guest is too late for the treatment, the total amount of the reservation need to be payed.
We can only guarantee the treatment when this will be booked two hours later than the time of the booking.
Guests who don’t use the sauna and thermal pools and only use a treatment gain a fixed time. The guest must take account of enough check-in time at the reception and possible traffic jams. When the guest is not on time for the treatment, can the remaining time of the treatment be enjoyed (as far as possible). The total reservation amount must be fully payed.
If there is a cancellation on the day of treatment/package the guest must fully pay the reservation amount to Thermae 2000.